A study published recently by the American Journal of Clinical and Experimental Urology, and published online by the National Institute of Health, has found CB1R (cannabinoid receptor type 1) activiation, which occurs naturally through the consumption of cannabis, can treat pain arising from cystitis (urinary tract infection). For the study, researchers “investigated the capacity of… …
Tag: Urinary Tract Infection
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!