New York’s Senate Health Committee has given approval to the Compassionate Care Act, a measure to legalize medical cannabis. The measure now heads to the Senate Finance Committee, where its passage will send it to the full Senate. According to Senator Diane Savino, the bill’s primary sponsor, the measure has well more than the votes needed to pass the full Senate. If …
Tag: the compassionate care act
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!