New York’s Senate Health Committee has given approval to the Compassionate Care Act, a measure to legalize medical cannabis. The measure now heads to the Senate Finance Committee, where its passage will send it to the full Senate. According to Senator Diane Savino, the bill’s primary sponsor, the measure has well more than the votes needed to pass the full Senate. If …
Tag: the compassionate care act
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!