The New York State Department of Health issued licenses today to five organizations giving them the authority to cultivate and distribute cannabis for medical use. Each of the five organizations will be allowed to open four dispensaries and four cultivate centers, with the dispensaries mandated to be open within six months (putting the deadline at …
- Albany, Bloomfield Industries, bronx, Broome, Clinton, Columbia Care NY, compassionate care act, Empire State Health Solutions, Erie, Etain, governor andrew cuomo, Monroe, Nassau, new york, new york dispensaries, new york medical cannabis, new york medical marijuana, New York State Department of Health, Onodaga, PharmaCann, Queens, Suffolk, Ulster, Westchester
- Massachusetts Approves State’s First Recreational Marijuana Business License
- New York: Governor-Commissioned Report to Recommend Legalizing Marijuana
- Delaware Legislature Unanimously Approves Bill to Expand Medical Cannabis Law
- Canada Parliament Passes Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Poll: For First Time, Majority in France Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Marijuana Possession, Cultivation Become Legal in Vermont in Less than Two Weeks
- Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Initiative Being Voted On Next Week
- Portugal Parliament Passes Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Medicines
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at AustralianWritings.com.au!