New Mexico’s Medical Cannabis Advisory Board (MCAB) has voted in favor of recommending 6 new conditions be added to the state’s medical cannabis program. The MCAB’s recommendations will now be sent to the New Mexico Department of Health, which has final say over whether or not the conditions are actually added to the medical cannabis …
Tag: LECUA Patients Coalition of New Mexico
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!