New Mexico’s Medical Cannabis Advisory Board (MCAB) has voted in favor of recommending 6 new conditions be added to the state’s medical cannabis program. The MCAB’s recommendations will now be sent to the New Mexico Department of Health, which has final say over whether or not the conditions are actually added to the medical cannabis …
Tag: LECUA Patients Coalition of New Mexico
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!