Sonoma County, California District Attorney Jill Ravitch is directing staff to review and vacate thousands of past convictions for marijuana. According to an estimate from county officials, 3,000 cases are eligible for either a sentencing reduction or expungement under Ravitch’s new orders. The announcement comes after similar moves were made in Alameda County, San Diego County, and San Francisco. “Provisions …
Tag: Jill Ravitch
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!