Despite numerous states legalizing cannabis, the brutality of cannabis prohibition wages on in many parts of the country. A woman in Roswell, Georgia had her jaw broken recently while being arrested for having a small amount of cannabis in her purse. Roswell police say the woman was resisting arrest. Shanita Maeberry was arrested on Friday, …
Tag: Jaw Broken cannabis bust
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!