By Drew Jameson, Green Rush Daily Joint filters, they’re a controversial subject among joint smokers. At first glance, a “filter” would seem to imply removing some of the ingredients from the weed smoke, leading to a less potent hit. On the other hand, filters provide unmatched benefits in terms of rolling and smoking a J, …
Tag: how to roll joint filter
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!