By Press Release “High, NYC” Campaign aims to Mobilize an NYC Marijuana Community in Advance of Legalization Weedmaps, the leading listings and review site for marijuana dispensaries, today announces the launch of its New York City marijuana resource website, weedmaps.com/nyc, which is being publicized with a 26-by-20 foot electronic billboard in Time Square, the Big …
Tag: cannabis advertisement
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
- Oregon Officials Certify Initiative to Legalize Medical Magic Mushrooms
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!