Roughly a month and a half after being approved by the state’s Assembly, New Jersey’s full Senate has given approval to legislation that would add post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) as a qualifying medical cannabis condition. Assembly Bill 457 now goes to Governor Chris Christie for final consideration; Christie has not made a public comment …
Tag: Assemblyman Tim Eustace
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!