Several regressive marijuana-related bills have been filed in Washington’s Legislature this year, but two stand out as being particular wrongheaded, including one to repeal legalization entirely; and both were filed by the same person. This session Representative Brad Klippert filed House Bill 2096 to repeal marijuana prohibition entirely, as well as House Bill 1625 to …
Tag: washingtin pot
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!