Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), one of the primary compounds found in the cannabis plant, may prevent the rejection of organs during a transplant, according to a study published in this month’s issue of the Journal of Leukocyte Biology. “We are excited to demonstrate for the first time that cannabinoid receptors play an important role in the prolongation …
Tag: University of South Carolina School of Medicine
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!