Nearly 1,000 people donated to the fundraiser. CannaKids is a California organization that specializes in and advocates for cannabis oil for the treatment of various ailments. The group recently launched a fundraiser with the goal of reaching $15,000. The fundraiser was conducted in conjunction with Norman Reedus, who plays Daryl on The Walking Dead. Reedus …
Tag: The Walking Dead
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!