Washington State Senator Jeanne Kohl-Welles has announced that she will be filing legislation this week to combine the medical cannabis system with the recreational cannabis system, while also legalizing the personal cultivation of cannabis for everyone 21 and older. According to a press release sent Tuesday by Senator Kohl-Welles, the proposal would “phase out collective …
Tag: senator ann river
WA Senator Announces Proposal to Shut Down Dispensaries, Legalize Cannabis Cultivation for Everyone 21+
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!