Earlier this week Vermont Senator David Zuckerman introduced a proposal – Senate Bill 306 – to legalize recreational cannabis. Under the proposed law, the possession up to 2 ounces of cannabis, and the cultivation of up to 3 plants, would be legal for those 21 and older. State-licensed retail outlets would be authorized to distribute cannabis, …
Tag: senate bill 306
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!