Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam has signed Senate Bill 2531 into law, a proposal to establish a 4-year study on the cannabis compound cannabidiol. Under the proposed law, “it would not be a criminal offense for a four-year public institution of higher education located in Putnam County to manufacture, process, transfer, dispense, or possess cannabis oil containing the …
Tag: senate bill 2531
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!