Tennessee Governor Bill Haslam has signed Senate Bill 2531 into law, a proposal to establish a 4-year study on the cannabis compound cannabidiol. Under the proposed law, “it would not be a criminal offense for a four-year public institution of higher education located in Putnam County to manufacture, process, transfer, dispense, or possess cannabis oil containing the …
Tag: senate bill 2531
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!