Vermont’s full House of Representatives gave preliminary approval yesterday to House Bill 237, which would allow law enforcement to administer saliva tests for drugs during traffic stops. The House gave approval to the measure in a voice vote yesterday after 2.5 hours of debate and after approving several rather inconsequential amendments. Representative David Potter (D), the …
Tag: saliva test drugs
- Canada Parliament Passes Marijuana Legalization Bill
- Poll: For First Time, Majority in France Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Marijuana Possession, Cultivation Become Legal in Vermont in Less than Two Weeks
- Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Initiative Being Voted On Next Week
- Portugal Parliament Passes Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Medicines
- Study: No Association Between Cannabis Use and Suicidal Behavior in Those With Psychiatric Disorders
- Oregon Brings in Nearly $9 Million in Taxes from Legal Marijuana in April
- U.S. Senate Committee Passes Bill to Legalize Hemp
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at AustralianWritings.com.au!