A group called Colorado for Psilocybin is attempting to decriminalize the possession of psilocybin (“magic”) mushrooms in Denver. The group is working to place the Psilocybin Decriminalization Initiative on Denver’s general election ballot. The proposal would decriminalize the possession of up to two ounces of dried mushrooms, or two pounds of uncured mushrooms. Possessing more than …
Tag: Psilocybin Decriminalization Initiative
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
- Poll: 56% of Michigan Voters Support Initiative to Legalize Marijuana, Just 38% Oppose
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!