Legislation that would legalize recreational marijuana has been filed in North Carolina’s House of Representatives. Filed by Representative Kelly Alexander Jr. (D), House Bill 944 would allow those 21 and older to legally possess up to four ounces of marijuana for personal use. The bill would raise the threshold for felony possession from 1.5 ounces to …
Tag: North Carolina legalization
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
- Canada: Marijuana Body Gives Recommendations to Boost Industry
- Illinois Bill Would Legalize Marijuana
- Marijuana Use Not Associated with Psychosis in Young People Finds Study
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!