By Derek Rosenfeld, Drug Policy Alliance The NFL is back and I’m very excited about the upcoming season. But there is something that I have become more aware of recently that I can’t help but think about while watching the game – the issue of concussions, their effects on the brain, and how medical marijuana …
Tag: nfl concussions
- chronic traumatic encephalopathy, cte, derek rosenfeld, drug policy alliance, League of Denial: The NFL’s Concussion Crisis, marvin washington, nfl, nfl brain disease, nfl concussions, Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel, Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel cannabis, Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel marijuana, roger goodell
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!