Licensed physicians in New South Wales (NSW) can now legally prescribe the use of medical cannabis to patients who need it, thanks to a new law that officially went into effect on August 1st. Under previous law cannabis-based medicines were only allowed through strict clinical trials, but changes to the law allow those outside of …
Tag: new south wales medical marijuana
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!