GW Pharmaceuticals, a biopharmaceutical company with a focus on cannabinoid-based medicines, has received fast track approval from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for a medicine designed to treat newborns deprived of oxygen during childbirth, which can lead to brain damage and death. The FDA gave approval to an intravenous form of cannabidiol (CBD) …
Tag: Neonatal Hypoxic-Ischemic Encephalopathy
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!