Cannabis can treat pain related behavior caused by alcohol and high fat induced pancreatitis, according to a study being published in the journal Molecular Pain, and e-published ahead of print by the National Institute of Health. According to the study; “Chronic Pancreatitis (CP) is a complex and multifactorial syndrome. Many contributing factors result in development …
Tag: Molecular pain
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!