Myocarditis is a major cause of heart failure and sudden cardiac death in young adults and adolescents, with many cases of myocarditis associated with autoimmune processes. Now, a new study published this month by the journal Molecular Medicine, has found that the cannabis compound cannabidiol is an effective treatment option for autoimmune myocarditis and potentially …
Tag: molecular medicine
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!