According to a new report by Washington State’s Liquor and Cannabis Board, minors have an easier time purchasing liquor and tobacco from retail outlets than they do buying cannabis. According to Justin Nordhorn, the Liquor and Cannabis Board’s enforcement officer, 90% of the time licensed cannabis retail outlets were found to pass a test designed …
Tag: Minors cannabis
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!