On Tuesday, March 10, at 12:30pm EST, Senators Cory Booker (D-NJ), Rand Paul (R-KY) and Kirsten Gillibrand (D-NY) will host a press conference to introduce bipartisan legislation that would end the United State’s prohibition on medical cannabis. Specific details of the proposal will be announced at the press conference. “Almost half the states have legalized …
Tag: medical marijuana legislation
- drug policy alliance, medical cannabis bill, medical cannabis legislation, medical cannabis prohibition, medical marijuana bill, medical marijuana legislation, medical marijuana prohibition, michael collins, senator cory booker, senator kirsten gillibrand, senator rand paul, u.s. cannabis bill, u.s. marijuana bill
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!