In a surprise move, Mississippi’s Senate has given approval to a proposal to legalize medical cannabis extracts, such as cannabis tinctures and oils. The proposal, which has dozens of cosponsors, now moves to the House of Representatives. The bill is named after Harper Grace Durval, a 22-month-old girl who has a severe form of epilepsy called …
Tag: medical cannabis extracts
- Here Are the 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!