New polling conducted and released by Goucher College has found that a majority of those in Maryland support the legalization of cannabis for recreational use, and believe cannabis is less dangerous than sugar. According to the poll; “Fifty-two percent of Marylanders support making the use of marijuana legal in Maryland; 44 percent oppose.
Tag: maryland cannabis poll
- WA Liquor and Cannabis Board Puts Hold on Edibles Ban, Seeks Public Comment
- Canada’s Marijuana Legalization Law Takes Effect on Wednesday
- Congressman Says Trump Plans to Back State Marijuana Laws, Unveil Federal Reforms, Following Midterms
- New Jersey Governor Phil Murphy Says State May Legalize Marijuana by the End of the Month
- FDA Seeking Public Comment on the Potential Rescheduling of Marijuana
- Pennsylvania Committee Passes Marijuana Decriminalization Bill
- Is Marijuana Legal in Maine
- National Survey Finds 62% of Americans Support Legalizing Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!