A proposal to add post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) to the list of conditions that qualifies someone to become a medical cannabis patient was filed this week in New Jersey. Assembly Bill 3726, which has been assigned to the Assembly Health and Senior Services Committee, is sponsored by Assemblymembers Vincent Mazzeo and Linda Stender. The …
Tag: linda stender
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!