95% of the U.S. population currently lives in a state with some form of legal access to marijuana, yet the substance remains illegal on the federal level for all uses. “While the cannabis industry has been anxious to gain more clarity into how President Trump’s Administration is going to treat the legal cannabis market in …
Tag: legal weed u.s.
- World Health Organization Expert Committee Calls For Changes In Cannabis’ International Classification
- Legislation to Legalize Marijuana Passed by New Mexico Committee
- Hawaii Committee Unanimously Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Consumption Linked to Increased Sperm Count
- Washington Senate Committee Passes Bill to Allow Patients to Buy Medical Marijuana Tax Free
- Oregon Garnered Over $107 Million in Marijuana Taxes in 2018
- Weekend Unlimited Wins the “Pot” Lottery
- For Sixth Straight Year, Super Bowl Features Team from a Legal Marijuana State
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!