95% of the U.S. population currently lives in a state with some form of legal access to marijuana, yet the substance remains illegal on the federal level for all uses. “While the cannabis industry has been anxious to gain more clarity into how President Trump’s Administration is going to treat the legal cannabis market in …
Tag: legal weed u.s.
- Report: Marijuana Legalization Association With Increase in Home Values
- Georgia Governor Signs Medical Marijuana Bill Into Law
- Alabama Senate Committee Unanimously Passes Bill to Decriminalize Marijuana Possession
- Washington State Senate Passes Bill to Allow Students to Use Medical Marijuana on School Property
- Study: Marijuana May Increase Woman’s Desire and Orgasms During Sex
- Bipartisan STATES Act Reintroduced, Would Limit Federal Government’s Ability To Interfere State-Legal Marijuana Businesses
- Marijuana Associated With Fewer Disease-Related Complications In Those With Crohn’s Disease, Finds Study
- Colorado Governor Signs Bill Adding Autism Spectrum Disorder to Medical Marijuana Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!