In a unanimous vote Atlanta’s full City Council has given approval to a marijuana decrim measure. Today the council unanimously approved Ordinance 17-O-1152, introduced by Councilmember Kwanza Hall on March 20th. “Today we stand with every parent of Atlanta who is fearful of or has seen their children’s lives destroyed, or careers ruined because of …
Tag: kwanza hall marijuana
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!