Kansas City voters have passed an initiative to decriminalize marijuana. Marijuana will soon be decriminalized in Missouri’s most populated city after voters gave approval tonight to Question 5. The initiative decriminalizes the possession of up to 35 grams of cannabis for those 21 and older, making it a simple $25 ticket. Under current law possessing …
Tag: Kansas City question 5 results
- Kansas City, kansas city april election, kansas city cannabis, kansas city decriminalization, Kansas City election results, kansas city marijuana, Kansas City missouri, Kansas City pot, Kansas City question 5, Kansas City question 5 results, kansas city special election, kansas city special election results, Kansas City weed, Missouri, missouri cannabis, missouri marijuana, missouri pot, Missouri weed, question 5
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Top 5 Best Portable Dab Rigs Right Now
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!