Kansas City voters have passed an initiative to decriminalize marijuana. Marijuana will soon be decriminalized in Missouri’s most populated city after voters gave approval tonight to Question 5. The initiative decriminalizes the possession of up to 35 grams of cannabis for those 21 and older, making it a simple $25 ticket. Under current law possessing …
Tag: Kansas City question 5 results
- Kansas City, kansas city april election, kansas city cannabis, kansas city decriminalization, Kansas City election results, kansas city marijuana, Kansas City missouri, Kansas City pot, Kansas City question 5, Kansas City question 5 results, kansas city special election, kansas city special election results, Kansas City weed, Missouri, missouri cannabis, missouri marijuana, missouri pot, Missouri weed, question 5
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!