A study published this month by the Journal of Alzheimher’s Disease has found that both THC (tetrahydrocannabinol) and CBD (cannabidiol) may provide a viable treatment option for Alzheimer’s Disease, and combining the cannabis compounds is even more effective. “Several recent findings suggest that targeting the endogenous cannabinoid system can be considered as a potential therapeutic …
Tag: Journal of Alzheimher’s Disease
- Illinois Legislature Passes Bill Allowing Students to Use Medical Marijuana at School
- Marijuana Legalization Bill Passed by Northern Mariana Islands Legislature, Sent to Governor
- Ohio Ballot Board Certifies Initiative to Legalize Marijuana for Those 21+
- Study: THC May Safely and Effectively Treat Anorexia Nervosa Symptoms
- Louisiana Legislature Passes Proposals to Add Six New Medical Marijuana Conditions
- U.S. House Committee Votes to Protect State Medical Marijuana Laws
- Northern Mariana Islands Senate Votes to Legalize Marijuana
- Arizona Governor Signs Hemp Bill Into Law
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Online HeadShop Featuring the Best Glass Pipes & Hand Pipes, Waterpipes, and all your Smoking Accessories at the Discount Prices!
Find the latest electronic cigarette Vaporesso Revenger at AVE40.com.
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.