At least 93% of all government-sanctioned executions that take place in Iran are for illegal drugs, according to Mohammad Javad Larijana, the secretary of Iran’s Human Rights Council. Larijani’s comments were made in response to a United Nations report criticizing Iran’s frequent use of capital punishment; in other words, Iran is arguing that the high …
Tag: iran human rights council
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!