Cannabidiol has a strong anti-inflammatory effect, and can also improve lung function in those with acute lung injury, indicating that it may be a viable treatment option for inflammatory lung diseases, according to a new study published in the journal Immunopharmacology Immunotoxicology. According to the study; “We have previously shown that the prophylactic treatment with …
Tag: Immunopharmacology Immunotoxicology
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!