Cannabidiol has a strong anti-inflammatory effect, and can also improve lung function in those with acute lung injury, indicating that it may be a viable treatment option for inflammatory lung diseases, according to a new study published in the journal Immunopharmacology Immunotoxicology. According to the study; “We have previously shown that the prophylactic treatment with …
Tag: Immunopharmacology Immunotoxicology
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!