Minnesota’s House of Representatives voted 89 to 37 Tuesday to approve a proposal that would legalize the production and cultivation of industrial hemp. The proposal, which was introduced as an amendment to an agriculture budget bill (H.F. No. 1437), was put forth by Representatives Mary Franson (R-Alexandria) and Phyllis Kahn (DFL-Minneapolis). If passed into law, …
Tag: H.F. No. 1437
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!