Minnesota’s House of Representatives voted 89 to 37 Tuesday to approve a proposal that would legalize the production and cultivation of industrial hemp. The proposal, which was introduced as an amendment to an agriculture budget bill (H.F. No. 1437), was put forth by Representatives Mary Franson (R-Alexandria) and Phyllis Kahn (DFL-Minneapolis). If passed into law, …
Tag: H.F. No. 1437
- Study: CBD May Be Useful In Treating Breast Cancer
- Study: Eating Raw Cannabis Associated With Significant Improvements in Insomnia Patients
- Study: Cannabis Can Cause Death of Colon Cancer Cells
- New York Health Department Announces Emergency Rules Allowing Medical Marijuana as a Replacement for Opioids
- Maine Legislature Overrides Governor’s Veto of Medical Cannabis Expansion Bill
- Study Finds Medical Marijuana Associated With 30% Reduction in Schedule III Opioid Prescriptions, 29% Reduction in Medicaid Spending
- Study: Cannabigerol May Treat Neuroinflammation and Oxidative Stress
- Autism Spectrum Disorder and Obstructive Sleep Apnea Are Now Qualifying Medical Cannabis Conditions in Minnesota
Want to grow your own? Click here for high quality Dutch Cannabis Seeds
Cannabisowl.com offers marijuana seeds reviews and price compare. Find and compare cannabis seeds prices.
Need help writing your academic papers? Check out our friends at https://australianwritings.com.au/!