Guam Governor Eddie Calvo on Tuesday introduced legislation to legalize marijuana for those 21 and older. According to Calvo the law is modeled after Colorado’s Amendment 64; however, it has been “heavily vetted and changed” to Guam. It would allow for the possession and use of up to an ounce of cannabis, and the personal …
Tag: guam marijuana
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!