New polling released Tuesday by the Public Policy Institute of California has found that Proposition 47, an initiative to defelonize certain nonviolent crimes including personal drug possession, is currently favored by 62% of voters in the state, with just 25% opposed. The proposal will be voted on this November. Proposition 47, titled the Safe Neighborhoods …
Tag: georgo gascon
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!