∆9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) may inhibit the migration of endometrial cancer cells, according to a study published by the journal Oncology Letters and epublished by the National Institute of Health. “Limited therapeutic interventions are clinically available for treating aggressive endometrial cancer (EC)”, begins the study’s abstract. “Therefore, effective therapies are urgently required.” The present study “investigated the …
Tag: endometrial cancer thc
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!