A new report, published in January’s issue of the journal Science, has found that the war on drugs has drastically increased the rate of deforestation in many parts of Central America. Titled Drug Policy as Conservation Policy: Narco-Deforestation, the report details how drug traffickers, avoiding crackdowns in places like Mexico, are increasingly shifting towards more remote, …
- Illinois Legalizes Marijuana
- Pot in Vermont: The Latest on the Recreational Legalization Front
- Poll: Strong Majority of Florida Voters Support Legalizing Marijuana
- Cannabis Supplements For Pets Presents: The Best CBD Oils For Your Pet
- Canada’s federal and provincial governments earned C$186 million (roughly $140 million) in tax revenues from direct sales of cannabis in the first 5-1/2 months of legalization.
- Koi CBD Oil Review
- California Court Rules Possessing Marijuana in Prison is Not a Felony
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!