Colorado’s Marijuana Enforcement Division has released its first annual report detailing the state’s legal cannabis industry. According to the report, there was 74 tons of legal cannabis sold in Colorado in 2014. For those not wanting to do the math, that’s 148,000 pounds, or 4.1 million ounces. In addition, 4.8 million cannabis-infused edible products were …
Tag: colorado marijuana report
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
- Louisiana Officials Remove 100-Patient Limit for Doctors Recommending Medical Cannabis
- Study: Marijuana May Have Anti-Obesity Effects
- New Jersey Committee Passes Marijuana Banking Resolution
- Michigan Judge Stops Closure of Nearly 100 Medical Marijuana Businesses
- New Jersey Medical Cannabis Dispensaries Now Authorized to Sell Vaporizer Cartridges and Vape Pens
- Study: 18% of U.S. Adults Who Are 21 and Older Consider Themselves Cannabis Users
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!