Activation of the cannabinoid 2 receptor – done naturally through the consumption of cannabis and cannabinoids – may be a potential treatment option for insulin resistance and obesity-related diabetes. This is according to new research out of the Institute of Biomedical Engineering at the Chinese Academy of Medical Science; the study was study published in …
Tag: Chinese Academy of Medical Science
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!