Activation of the cannabinoid 2 receptor – done naturally through the consumption of cannabis and cannabinoids – may be a potential treatment option for insulin resistance and obesity-related diabetes. This is according to new research out of the Institute of Biomedical Engineering at the Chinese Academy of Medical Science; the study was study published in …
Tag: Chinese Academy of Medical Science
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!