Chile’s lower house of Congress has voted 68 to 39 to pass legislation that would legalize the possession, use, cultivation and transportation of recreational cannabis. If approved into law, the measure would legalize the possession of up to 10 grams of cannabis, and the personal cultivation of up to 6 cannabis plants. It would also …
Tag: chile legalization
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!