A new report, published in January’s issue of the journal Science, has found that the war on drugs has drastically increased the rate of deforestation in many parts of Central America. Titled Drug Policy as Conservation Policy: Narco-Deforestation, the report details how drug traffickers, avoiding crackdowns in places like Mexico, are increasingly shifting towards more remote, …
Tag: central america
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!