The Catholic Archdiocese of Boston have donated $850,000 to the primary campaign opposed to Massachusetts Question 4, which would legalize cannabis for those 21 and older. The donation is a last-minute effort to defeat the popular measure, which is supported by a plurality of voters according to recent polling. The church’s contribution represents a roughly …
Tag: Catholic Archdiocese marijuana
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
- Marijuana and Marijuana Concentrates Become Legal in Michigan on December 6
- Alaska Credit Union Launches Program to Serve the Legal Marijuana Industry
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!