The Catholic Archdiocese of Boston have donated $850,000 to the primary campaign opposed to Massachusetts Question 4, which would legalize cannabis for those 21 and older. The donation is a last-minute effort to defeat the popular measure, which is supported by a plurality of voters according to recent polling. The church’s contribution represents a roughly …
Tag: Catholic Archdiocese marijuana
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!