An intriguing new study being published in next month’s issue of the journal Critical Care Medicine, and published online early by the National Institute of Health, has found that cannabinoid-based medicine administered through IV may provide a method of helping an individual resuscitate from cardiac arrest. According to researchers, who examined rate models of cardiac arrest, …
Tag: cardiac arrest
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!