The U.S. marijuana stock index fell over 10% after Trump’s Press Secretary Sean Spicer said he believes we’ll see “greater enforcement” of federal marijuana laws. On Tuesday, February 21st, just two days before Spicer’s comments, the U.S. marijuana stock index was at 81.30, according to MarijuanaIndex.com. On Friday, the day after Spicer’s remarks, the index …
Tag: cannabis stock index
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
- Florida Legislature Approves Bill to Establish Agricultural Hemp Program
- Study: Most Health Professionals (Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses) Support Medical Marijuana
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!