A new survey released by the publication Law Officer has found that over 64% of police officers support some form of cannabis law reform. The survey questioned over 11,000 officers. According to the poll, less than 35% of law enforcement officers support retaining current penalties for cannabis. By comparison, 36% believe cannabis should be legalized, taxed …
Tag: cannabis reform
- How Cannabis Can Help Seniors Improve Their Quality Of Life
- Study: Strong Majority of Hospice Professionals Support Medical Marijuana
- What is CBD Microdosing?
- New Mexico Adds Opioid Use Disorder and Other Ailments as Qualifying Medical Marijuana Condition
- Presence Of THC In Blood is Not Associated With Crash Culpability, Finds Study
- Study: Medical Marijuana Legalization Associated With Lower Opioid Prescription Rates
- Illinois Senate Approves Bill to Legalize Marijuana
- Why Treating Epileptic Seizures With CBD Oil Is A Good Idea?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!