The Alaska Marijuana Control Board’s has voted 3 to 2 to establish rules allowing marijuana to be consumed on-site at licensed retail outlets. The approved proposal includes a specific set of rules and guidelines that would make Alaska the first state where on-site consumption of recreational marijuana is allowed at retail outlets. These include requiring …
Tag: Brandon Emmett
- Over 150 Athletes Sign Letter to World Anti-Doping Agency Asking for Removal of Marijuana from Prohibited List
- California is Moving Forward With a Plan to Establish Marijuana Banks
- Vermont and New Hampshire May Delay Votes on Marijuana Proposals
- First-ever First Nation cannabis outdoor grow operation; First Nation cannabis inventor and entrepreneur featured in second edition of “Growth and Prosperity” Magazine
- Wiisag Receives Confirmation of Readiness for Outdoor Cannabis Cultivation
- Arkansas First Ever Medical Marijuana Dispensary Now Open
- Medical Marijuana vs. Recreational Marijuana
- How Does Medicare Cover Arthritis?
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!