Oklahoma is set to be the fourth state voting this November on the legalization of medical cannabis alongside Florida, Arkansas and North Dakota; five other states are voting on the legalization of cannabis for all uses (Nevada, Massachusetts, Maine, Arizona and California). Oklahoma Secretary of State Chris Benge announced today that proponents of State Question …
Tag: attorney general scott pruitt
- Here Are the 5 States Most Likely to Legalize Marijuana Next
- Medical Cannabis Use Associated With Reduced Opioid Use In Pain Patients, Finds Study
- Study: Marijuana Stores Associated With Increased Home Values
- U.S. Congress Approves Bill to Legalize Hemp, Sending it to President Trump
- New Zealand Parliament Approves Medical Marijuana Legislation
- California Officials Say Cannabis Deliveries Can Be Made Anywhere, Even in Cities Where Marijuana is Banned
- U.S. Surgeon General Says We Need to Reconsider How We Schedule Marijuana
- Study: CBD Reduces Airway Inflammation and Fibrosis in Experimental Allergic Asthma.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!