New York Assemblymember Donna Lupard (D-Bighamton) has filed Assembly Bill 8334, a proposal to legalize the production and cultivation of industrial hemp. Assembly Bill 8334 would make it so that “hemp is an agricultural product which may be grown, produced, possessed, and commercially traded in the state”. It would establish a regulatory and licensing system …
Tag: Assemblymember Donna Lupard
- Study: CBD Could Prevent Haloperidol-Induced Orofacial Dyskinesia
- Seattle Court Agrees to Expunge Past Marijuana Convictions
- New Study Provides Evidence Supporting the Use of Cannabinoids to Treat Prostate Cancer
- Study: Daily Marijuana Use Associated With Increased Treatment Retention Rates for Those Addicted to Opioids
- Study: THC/CBD Effective in Treating Pain From Failed Back Surgery Syndrome
- Northern Mariana Islands Governor Signs Marijuana Legalization Bill Into Law
- Study: CBDA and THC Have Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-Hyperalgesia Effects
- New Jersey Senate Committee Passes Hemp Bill
Need assistance with writing a dissertation on Cannabis topics? Contact MastersThesisWriting.com.
Thank you for reading TheJointBlog.com!